RSS

Headache after clearing house - Stopped working and watch sinetron Alisa Episode 10 over TV3


This morning cleared the master bedroom in our home. Took many hours to clear the mess. At one point I slipped and hurt my ankle and hand. Thank God nothing happened and I continued to wipe the shutters and mop the room. Couldn't work much anymore since I slipped and I watched "Alisa" the sinetron which is aired over TV3

Today is already Episode 10 where Alisa continue to work for Natasha as one of the condition after Natasha helped her with his dad's medical bills.

To view what happen to Alisa for today's episode do click here: Alisa Episode 10
Alisa Episode From Episode 1 - Do click here to view the continuation story....


source of picture: TV3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users