RSS

Avid angler Nordin Ahmad is stumped by his latest catch – a strange-looking prawn that has crab-like pincers and legs - “I was fishing at a river....

Strange-looking creature has angler puzzled

KOTA BARU: Avid angler Nordin Ahmad is stumped by his latest catch – a strange-looking prawn that has crab-like pincers and legs.

“I was fishing at a river in Tok Sadang in Pengkalan Chepa with my nephew when I caught this strange creature.

Unique species: Nordin holding his latest catch.

“At first I thought it was a prawn but after looking at it closer I thought it looked like a crab.

“I have shown it to everybody and maybe someone could identify it,” Nordin said at his home at Taman Tengku Anis here.

Nordin, 45, a Tenaga Nasional technician, said that he had been angling for 20 years and this was the first time he had ever seen such a creature.

Nordin asked those who could shed light on the species to e-mail him at dleasaa_inn@yahoo.com.

More news on: http://thestar.com.my/news/

Credits to and source taken from: http://thestar.com.my/news/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users