RSS

News on Jennifer Pham - In a interview with Vnexpress online newspaper, Jennifer Phạm confirmed her divorce for the first time...



In a interview with Vnexpress online newspaper, Jennifer Phạm confirmed her divorce for the first time. The 25-year-old beauty said she and Quang Dung always try to do the best for the son. Jennifer Phạm also reveal that she and Quang Dung agreed to change the name of their son from An Nam to Bao Nam.

When asked how she and Quang Dung share the responsibility of taking care of the child, Jennifer said, “An Nam occasionally surprised me with his gestures, actions that I did not think I would get from a boy of two and a half year old. At waking up in early morning, he just sat watching me sleeping, sometimes touching me on the face very gently. Sometimes he hug and kiss me very dearly. For me, no joy can match the moments like that.”

We are not husband and wife anymore but we are still friends.

We are not husband and wife anymore but we are still friends.

Jennifer Phạm (L) is one of three host for the Miss Earth 2010 Final in Nha Trang

Jennifer Phạm (L) is one of three host for the Miss Earth 2010 Final in Nha Trang

“Recently I and Quang Dung agreed to change the name of An Nam to Bao Nam. At first, we both liked the name An Nam but many said the name is not good for the child. Quang Dung and I no longer on the sam boat, however, in work and things in life, we remain willing to share with each other. The father always has very deep feelings for his child but in the care of children, women often do better. I always create favorable conditions for Quang Dung to meet Bao Nam. We are not husband and wife anymore but we are still friends.”

More news on Jennifer Pham:
>> Jennifer Phạm shows cleavage
>> Jennifer Pham new love, who is the lucky guy?

Full credits and source taken from: http://worldshowbiz.info/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users