RSS

Paris Hilton reveals new reality show - Paris Hilton will show her "real" self in her new TV show

Paris Hilton reveals new reality show

The 29-year-old heiress has promised The World According to Paris - which will air on US network Oxygen in the spring -will show her how she really is, unlike the "character" she created to appear with pal Nicole Richie on 'The Simple Life' between 2003 and 2007.

She said: "OnThe Simple Life, I was playing a character I kind of invented. I didn't realise the show would last five seasons, so I had to keep doing it. I think people assume that's really how I am in real life. But when I'm with my friends and my family is when I feel most comfortable and myself. In the show, it really shows the real Paris."

Paris has been followed round-the-clock by cameras since October and the socialite believes the show will give a true account of her "crazy and fearless" life.

She told The Hollywood Reporter: "There are so many crazy things on the show, but one of the craziest is jumping out of a plane and skydiving,

"I'm fearless, and I live life to the fullest and feel like you only live once so you should make the most of it. Jumping out of a plane is the most incredible feeling in the world.

"We've been shooting since October-November, and it's whole access into my life. I'm shooting from the moment I wake up until I go to bed at night.

"I kind of scream at them sometimes when they come in so early."

Paris - who is dating Las Vegas nightclub boss Cy Waits - also revealed some conversations and arguments have been recorded that she "can't believe the world is going to see" - and that some special guests will appear on the show.

She explained: "So far there's two, and we're not even halfway done shooting."

Source: Bang!Extranet

Published Jan 15 2011

Read more/More news on: http://www.dailychilli.com/news/

Credits to and source taken from: http://www.dailychilli.com/news/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users