RSS

A New Villa For My Terrapins & A New Aquarium For 3 New Yellow Fishes

New Home For My Terrapins and A New Aquarium For My three New Cichlit Fishes (Electric Yellow Fish)


Haven't name them yet because I do not know how many will be left in the end. I heard people said Cichlit are mean fishes.. But some say they are known as "Peaceful Fishes" - Hope mine will not be so aggresive and mean


"Where is our food" for today says Mork.



Mork, Da DA and Ka Ka so facinated with their new villa.

Did not cook today because I was too excited having two new home in a single day.. but the new home are for my pets not me..



Seems that very few people cook at home today. Just look at the crowd.


Had dinner at 101 Commerical Centre Hawker Stalls. Ordered "Ikan Bakar" yummy yummy. It has been quite sometime since I had "Ikan Bakar"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users