RSS

Benci Bilang Cinta story continues in Episode 21 - 49 (End) - A popular sinetron I have been following since Episode 1



Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 21 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda


Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 22 on June 23, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda

Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 23 on June 24, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda


Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 24 on June 25, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda

Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 25 on June 29, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda

Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 26 on June 30, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda


Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 27 on July 1, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda

Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 28 on July 2, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda

Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 29 on July 6, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda

Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 30 on July 7, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda


Do click here for the continuation of my favourite sinetron Benci Bilang Cinta Episode 31 - 49 (Final Episode on August 5, 2010 - starring Baim Wong as Dimas and Marshanda as Winda


Hope those who dropped by here will enjoy the show together with me.

source taken from: http://helloskyblu.blogspot.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users