RSS

Mum had predicted Amy Winehouse's death - As sad as she was about losing her daughter, Amy Winehouse's mum, Janis said "It was only a matter of time."



Mum had predicted Amy Winehouse's death

As sad as she was about losing her daughter, Amy Winehouse's mum, Janis said "It was only a matter of time."

It hurt her when Amy refused to give up on drugs and alcohol.

"I realise my daughter could be dead within the year. We're watching her kill herself, slowly," Janis admitted.

"I've already come to terms with her dead. I've steeled myself to ask her what ground she wants to be buried in, which cemetery. Because the drugs will get her if she stays on this road."

The troubled pop star met her mum 24 hours before her death.

Janis went on to describe her final exchange with her daughter as they parted on Friday. When they kissed goodbye on the doorstep, Amy said: "I love you, Mum."

"They are the words I will always treasure and always remember Amy by," Janis added.

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk
Published July 25 2011

Special thanks/credits to: http://dailychilli.com/

source: http://dailychilli.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Online Users